lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

Testing

So, I thought I should give it a try.
I mean, it's not everyday that you decide what you wanna do with yer life, ennaw?
Well, maybe it IS everyday... if you're me, at least.

I think I'm getting a bit tired of ditching my dreams every couple of weeks, only to realize I have new dreams waiting right at my doorstep. Maybe... maybe this is the one?
Maybe this is THE dream?

To be perfectly honest, I think I always knew in the back of my head, that I was meant to go somewhere else and to live a life that's just not gonna be livable if I stay here and try to fit into that nice little part that every one of my friends and acquantainces seem to be playing so well.
It's just not for me, man.

So, here I am, stuck with those stupid butterflies again, feeling the excitement of the dream of a lifetime, ALL OVER AGAIN.
Geez, Dex, make up your mind, maybe?

The clock starts ticking. T minus 2. Or minus 3. Is anyone keeping count anymore?

Goodbye, Mexico, it's been a pleasure. Only it hasn't.