miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2012

Hello again

Hi there, little journal.
Yes, you've become my personal journal now, deal with it, rock and roll.

So, days are still going by and I'm just... here. I feel more and more trapped with every single passing day.
I guess you don't realize just how much of a prisoner of circumstances you are until you see the light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel.

I wanna get out of here, man! This fuckin' place is so fuckin' ugly and full of fuckin' fuckers. Damn those motherfuckin' motherfuckers.

On the plus side, I feel like a new man.
Remember all those annoying little crisis I used to have, because I didn't know what I wanted to do with lil old me?
Well, I still have 'em (thanks for asking), but at least I know WHERE I wanna... do with lil old me.
And I guess that means we have 2 out of 3 necessary answers.

What?
I'm afraid I still don't know.

Where?
Oh, I know just the place -insert smiley face-

Why?
Because fuck you, thats why.

I'm so very happy, in a weird, undescribable way.
It's finally coming to an end. Yay!