jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2015

Un segundo al día por un año... again

Como tal vez algunos de ustedes sepan, en el 2014 hice un experimento en el que grabé un segundo de video diario y al final de año los junté todos para hacer un solo video que representara todo lo que viví en 365 días.
Quedó tan chulo de bonito que decidí repetirlo en el 2015, and here we are. Some of us I mean, it's not like here we ALL are, because we'd need a bigger place and rent can be quite expensive these days, ennaw?

Este año fue transicional (lo cual rima con sensacional y con extrasensorial... y supongo que con Sangría Señorial) pero definitivamente fue interesante.
Hubo altibajos, como en todos los años, pero fue un año bastante awesome a fin de cuentas.

Anyway, sin más preámbulos (porque estoy crudo as fuck y tengo sólo unas cuantas horas para recuperarme y volver a tomar para estar igual de crudo mañana; rinse and repeat...) aquí está mi 2015.

Enjoy, motherfuckers.



- So that's why you keep playing with your camera?
- Well, that's because I'm a tourist, but yeah, kinda.
- Am I gonna be in any of your seconds?
- I don't know. Do you want to be?
- Yeah... or no... no, I don't think so...
- Oh?
- Well... this has all been so... magical. I think photos and videos would ruin the memories of something that will forever be perfect if we just let it be.
- Wow... I... I hadn't even thought of that...
- See? I'm beautiful AND smart!
- That you are. That, you, are.
- But you'll still remember me, even if I'm not on your video, right?
- Hey, how could I ever forget?
- We'll always have Paris?
- I was trying to avoid the most clichéd quote in the world, but yeah, we'll always have Paris.
- Breathe, believe?
- Breathe, believe. Always and forever.